Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fabric Storage Baskets tutorial link


Thanks again to the Craftzine Blog for the links! Check out these cool Fabric storage baskets. I want to do these! As much as I love using baskets for storage, these would presumably be cheaper than buying baskets/bins.

Sorry I haven't posted any of my own stuff lately. I actually do have two new monsters that keep pestering me about when they're going to get their facetime in the blog. I suspect they may start holding me hostage soon if I don't meet their demands! I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll have some more time to be crafty, so I promise I'll get some of my own stuff up then! (I'm mostly blogging about this link because I'm on my lunch break at work and can't bookmark the page!)

Oh...this link too! Making cable knits on a loom! (I do most, if not all, of my knitting on knitting looms)

No comments: