Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pictures from Mayday Underground!

Here are some pictures from Mayday Underground this past Saturday...


I was pretty busy most of the day (which is a good thing!) so I didn't have much time to take as many pictures as I would have liked.  You can go to the photo album on the Mayday Underground Facebook page to see photos of the other vendors. (a friend of mine took a bunch of photos of me & my booth, I'm just waiting for her to post them).  Check out the Mayday posts on the RNEST blog and the Jackbear Stamps blog as well.



(blurry selfie)



Mayday was the craft show debut of the Fox Nubbins and the Plaid-ypus Nubbins.  The foxes and barn owls were my best sellers of the day.


Before every show, I'm afraid I don't have enough product... then when I set up, I find I have too much to fit into the display!  My sweater monster trunk was PACKED!  I actually had to keep some monsters back behind the table until I sold some.


One of my biggest fans, Tree, bought one of my favorite recent monsters, Rigby.  I had to take a picture of him, since I never had the chance to before the show!

 And friends of mine, Holli and Ben, bought big Tobias, the super tall sweater monster who was over 2 foot tall.  He was my favorite monster I had at the show (you know, the one you secretly hope no one buys?).  It seems silly, but I'm glad he was bought by someone I know!

I made lots of sales, and I considered the day a great success!...as every Mayday Underground show is for me!  But it was exceptionally good for a spring craft show!  Thank you so much to everyone who came and everyone who bought something from me!  It couldn't have been a successful day without you!

No comments: