Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Going To Be A "Bazaar" Weekend!

FYI: I'll be at Rochester Brainery's June "Brainery Bazaar" tomorrow! (10am - 6pm)


(By the way, I love this logo! So clever!)

"Brainery Bazaar is a monthly arts & crafts show held at Rochester Brainery the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am-6pm. Join us in June as we welcome back some of our May vendors and welcome new vendors, too! As always, the first 25 people through the door will receive a FREE Brainery Bazaar tote bag filled with free swag from some of our vendors!"

"Help up spread the word by sharing the event on your FB wall, please! Also, if you stop by tomorrow, remember to use the hashtag #BraineryBazaar if you snap a photo and please tag us at @rocbrainery."


The next day (Sunday) I am going to another craft show called the "Dichotomy Art Bazaar", but I will be there as a shopper, not a vendor.


As disappointed as I am that I didn't get into this show, I am kind of excited to go to a show as a shopper. So now I can actually check out the booths without worrying about getting back to my own booth to relieve whoever is helping me (usually either my mom or my husband).



No comments: