Thursday, January 28, 2016

Nubbin Coloring Pages!

I wanted to do some sketches of some new Nubbin ideas. I'm not sure which ones will actually end up getting made, but it was nice to get the ideas out of my head and on paper.


After doing the above sketches, I decided I wanted to do sketches of my existing Nubbin designs as a sort of catalog for myself.  I'm a visual person, so this helps me organize my brain a little.

 
As I was coloring in the sketches, I had the idea to design some Nubbin coloring pages!  I'm planning on doing more of the Nubbin designs, but for now I have coloring pages for the Classic (Monster) Nubbins, the Moustache Nubbins, and a page of blank outlines for drawing/designing your own Nubbins!



 Download and enjoy!
I'm also planning on giving these away at craft shows!

1 comment:

advance-esthetic.us/lymphatic-drainage-machines said...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 8 function facial machine and best microcurrent facial?