Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sewing up Cylons?

I like the new Battlestar Galactica (I know, I'm a geek). I like the show and I love the music. I have the soundtracks for the first 3 seasons (I played the very Celtic-sounding "A Good Lighter" from the first season at my wedding). Season 4 is about to start on Friday night. Yay!

If you have no clue about the new BSG or need to catch up (like me...especially since I missed all of Season 2) watch What the frak is going on with BSG? on SciFi.com, an 8 minute catch up of the first 3 seasons (which I'm pretty sure is voiced by the same deadpan, fast-talking girl who narrarated the LOST 8 minute catch up).

So what's so crafty about BSG one may ask? Well, I've found out about a contest that the SciFi channel and Make: magazine are doing.
Now, while I'm not going to start scrounging for scrap metal, I am thinking of making Cylon plushies! As of now I'm thinking of making 2 of them...one of the humanoid model #6 and one of the hulking metal centurions.

It's just an idea at this point, but I'll keep you updated as the project progresses.

No comments: