Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Treasury Tuesday: Mayday Underground April Applicant Preview


Spring is coming!  And that means one of my biggest craft shows of the year is coming soon... Mayday Underground! (April 28, 2012 at the Village Gate in Rochester, NY).  One of the organizers (and fellow RNEST member) has made this great treasury featuring work from some of the Mayday applicants!...which includes my own Farnsworth the Stripey Sweater Gremlin!

Mayday Underground April Applicant Preview

I haven't technically been accepted yet...but I have a good feeling. (especially since I was featured in this "preview" treasury!...aaaand I'm kind of friends with the girls who organize it!  But I don't like to be cocky and assume I'll get in just because I have "friends in high places".  So I wait to celebrate until I get my official acceptance email.)

Want some more treasury goodness?  Head over to the RNEST Treasury Tuesday post and click the links!

No comments: