Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moira the Sweater Monster


"Moira is quite the chatty social butterfly around town by day, but in the evenings she likes to stay at home, snuggling in her favorite blanket, crocheting while she watches home-improvement shows."





My new photo setup for the winter.  I usually have it on my front porch since it has the best natural light, but the porch isn't heated, so it was very cold out there... uncomfortably cold to spend time taking photos for my Etsy listings.  So I moved it all inside to the spare bedroom (which I keep hoping to convert into my new craft room someday).  I'm hoping to improve my item photography...since on Etsy, it's all about well-photographed items.  I'm also hoping my husband can build me a new weathered wood background sometime soon, so I don't have to cobble together old crates.

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love your monsters. They're very goofy and fun.