Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MAYDAY!

The spring Mayday Underground Art & Craft Show is THIS Saturday!  My monsters are getting excited at the prospect of finding new homes!

I'm so bad about promoting my shows online the week before the show...because I am usually sewing like a mad woman trying to get ready and make sure I have enough. You know how people say "only x more shopping days until Christmas"?...well, there are only 4 more sewing days until Mayday Underground!

Will you be near Rochester, NY on Saturday? Do you like cool, unique, quality art & craft items? Come on down to the Village Gate on Goodman St to see me and all the other awesome artists who will be there! If you're one of the first 50 shoppers at 10am, you get a free swag bag! If you can't get there that early, they'll have a photo booth from 2pm-4pm!

RSVP to the Facebook Event!



Okay, I gotta go get back to sewing and stuffing monsters!

No comments: