Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What's-On-My-Worktable Wednesday: Rubber-Stamped Fabric Keychain

Guess what?  I made a keychain!
I had the idea for this when I was trying to come up with something to make for the RNEST Challenge for June. The theme is "Inspired By" and we are supposed to make something that is inspired by the work of another RNEST member.



I was actually inspired by two different RNEST members for this.  First, I was inspired by John of Jackbear Stamps, who was the one who hand-carved my custom monster stamp.  Secondly, I was inspired by Heather Vitticore's adorable printed animal pillows.



I submitted my entry early for once (I'm usually submitting my challenge item at the last minute!), but voting will start on June 6th on the RNEST blog.  (I'll post again when the poll is up to remind you!  By the way...thanks for voting for me and helping my Grumpy Cat Nubbin win last month's "Internet Meme" challenge!)

I am planning a tutorial for rubber-stamping fabric for a "Make-It Monday" post this Monday...so stay tuned!



No comments: