Monday, January 30, 2012

New Monster Monday: Xeniba the Sweater Monster

I made a batch of Sweater Monsters the other day in an attempt to build up my inventory for my next craft show on February 5th.  Plus, it's been awhile since I made anything new!


I made this monster out of a sweater my grandma gave me.  Don't be alarmed, she got it at her church rummage sale and gave it to me with the intent that I make monsters out of it!  I think this is my new favorite monster (you know...the one I secretly hope no one buys because I'd like to keep it!)


I as watching "Spirited Away" when I was working on the machine sewing part of her construction, so I decided to name her Xeniba. (the movie character's name is spelled "Zeniba", but I felt like spelling it with an X instead!)





No comments: