Friday, February 3, 2012

Hearts & Crafts Midwinter Market this Sunday!

I've been on a Nubbin-making spree this week trying to build up inventory for the Hearts and Crafts Midwinter Market this Sunday afternoon!


(I'm loving this simple, sweet poster Lisa photographed & designed)

It didn't occur to me until this week that it is Superbowl Sunday...but I don't care much about professional football...and I know there are other people who don't care about it either.  So you people that don't care about football, but care about crafts, handmade goods, and local artists, you can stop by the show! (actually even if you DO care about football you can stop by.  The show is noon to 6pm...and I'm pretty sure the SuperBowl doesn't start until sometime in the evening.  6pm?...7pm?...I forget.)

If you're in the Rochester, NY area, come check it out!

No comments: