Sunday, June 24, 2012

Instagram Sunday: Boxes of Neckties Birthday Present

So...what did my mom give me for my birthday?...
Two photo boxes full of neckties.
My reaction?...
I was thrilled!

Oddly enough, it was one of my favorite birthday gifts!  I can't wait to start making these ties into things!
Not only did Mom give me the ties (which were given to her by a co-worker), she gave me an idea for a craft to do with them!...mini purses for cell phones, mp3 players, or cameras.  She saw the idea on Pinterest.  Mom and craft show customers have suggested before that I make small, cell phone purses that look like monsters.  And these ties will be perfect!  I look forward to crafting with them!
(The funny thing is that ties that would typically be considered hideous as ties will make the best purses!)

No comments: