Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Robin Hill Arboretum

Go check out my friend Tricia's blog post about the Robin Hill Arboretum. It's just around the corner from where I live and really is a gorgeous place that I still haven't seen all of yet. Last time I went was when my in-laws were in town a few weeks ago, but my mother-in-law can't walk for long periods of time and we only were only able to stay briefly, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. And it seems as if the leaves have changed since I took my pictures. Tricia's pictures were taken more recently and are much prettier and more numerous.


"The Smith family always welcomed visitors, and that has not changed. Anyone who respects this wonderful place is welcome to enjoy it whenever they like." - Robin Hill Nature Preserve Website

No comments: