Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nubbin Keychain (Design #1)

Did I show you my new Nubbin keychain yet? I didn't? How careless of me!

A fellow Etsy user sent me a convo (an Etsy private message) about commissioning some "Mini-Nubbins" that she could include in her packages to customers as a free gift. She said it'd be nice if it was something people could put "on bags/clothes/etc." So I thought of doing a keychain. The "Mini-Nubbin" is approximately 1.5 x 2 inches.

This is my first design. I have another design planned that is a bit of a flatter, unstuffed Nubbin made of felt with a grommit/eyelet in the corner instead of the ribbon. I'll be sure to include a picture when I finish the design's prototype.

I will be making a listing for custom Mini-Nubbin keychains in my shop when I am finished with this order.

No comments: