Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crazy Orange and Green Galliwumpf

I haven't made many sock monsters lately. I'm just getting inspiration again for some. Here's my latest...




Not sure what I'll name her yet. I'll have to look at my file I keep of Captchas I find that make good monster names. Here's a list of the ones I have so far.
  • Hagnizi
  • Bylserst
  • Trali
  • Cinti
  • Grack
  • Calaspec
  • Chipsin
  • Matom
  • Oustr
  • Baskafel
  • Yedless
  • Nostlea
  • Nomonor
  • Squarc
  • Fingspar
  • Eybolo
  • Somoeso
  • Sputio
  • Skisia
  • Gedicent
  • Mrs. Bruising
  • Weadevol
  • Nesso
  • Ingessi
  • Thinkming
  • Foonedo

If you feel so inclined, leave a comment to this post with the captcha it gives you. (you don't win anything except brownie points, but it's still fun!)

No comments: