Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating the Shirt Factory Cafe for Christmas

So, remember back when I helped decorate the Shirt Factory Cafe for a baby shower?...well, we're at it again! I've been helping my friends Kim (on the ground) and Rachel (on the ladder) decorate our favorite cafe for Christmas!


But that's not even the best news! We're doing an event on the Shirt Factory Cafe's patio on December 19th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. The event is called "Presence on the Patio" and we are calling it "a winter fair". There will be wreath-making, donuts and (best of all) handmade gifts made by local artisans like me! We're currently working on securing either a sound system or live music, and I am working on a flyer/logo.
We're friends with a guy who is good friends with the owner of the cafe (yay for connections!)... and Kim and Rachel got asked to help organize an event. And they've been so kind as to invite me to help too! I'm so excited to be involved in the planning process of this event!

More details (and a flyer) to come!

No comments: