Monday, January 4, 2010

Belated Christmas Tree Post

Here's a belated look at our Christmas tree. This post is specially for my Grandma. My parents visited her this weekend and Mom informed me today that Grandma wanted to see pictures of my tree this year. Here you go Grandma!

We had the tree on the porch...since we weren't sure where else to put it, and we weren't going to be home for Christmas anyway.

I've always wanted one of these peacock clip-on ornaments. I found this one on sale at JoAnne's.

My sister-in-law gave us this ornament for Christmas.

And she gave us a set of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ornaments a few years ago. It has baby Rudolph...

And grown up Rudolph!

And of course, the Abominable Snowman is at the top of the tree because he helps put the star up.

Kitty being curious about the tree...

She was very good and didn't even try and climb up it. (for fear of the dreaded squirt bottle!)

Luna likes the tree too!

No comments: