Friday, July 30, 2010

Blueberry Picking 2010

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE living in the country? Well, not that I didn't go blueberry picking when I lived in the city...but the blueberry farm I went to yesterday is right down the road from where I live.

I went with my friend Amy and her 4 kids. I also brought Emily, the 11-year-old girl I've been watching for the summer while her dad is at work.




I just got that straw sunhat a few weeks ago. (every country girl needs a straw hat for when she does out in the garden!) CJ says I look like a movie star when I have the hat and sunglasses on. The bells & beads necklace was courtesy of Emily. She made it for me earlier in the day and wanted me to wear it.

2 comments:

The Quilted House said...

Oh how fun! And that first image of the basket of berries is so vibrant and gorgeous!

snoring solutions said...

I don’t know if they’re going to bear fruit; they’re still too small this year.The blue berries you picked looked pretty big, not like the tiny east coast varieties.