Friday, July 23, 2010

Red Gingham Drawstring Pouch

Look what I made!

A lady I know from my parents' church was cleaning out her craft supplies and since she knows I'm a crafty girl, she offered to give me what she was getting rid of. My mom came over last night to deliver the load of fabric and craft supplies. Included in the haul was different colors of gingham patterned fabric. Last night before I went to bed, I pulled out some red gingham, red cotton, and muslin and whipped up this drawstring pouch.

The Nubbin design is stamped on... thanks to a custom, hand-carved rubber stamp made by JackBear Stamps. (a fellow RNESTer!)

I used a cheap "Ink It Up" ink pad for this one, so I'm not sure about the design's staying power. But I'll be getting some "Staz-on" ink pads this weekend (or maybe some fabric paint and a brayer).

I even lined it!

I'm hoping to make more of these and offer them in the Etsy shop.

1 comment:

jackbear said...

Looks great! Thanks for the shout out.