Sunday, October 2, 2011

Craft Show! : AC Homecoming Celebration 2011

This wasn't technically a "craft show", but I had a table at a local private school's homecoming celebration. I was there last year, and they loved my work so much that they invited me to come again this year! I was really honored, since every other person that came up to my table remembered me from last year! Kids are actually starting their own collections of my monsters and other plush.

This is definitely a great "show" for me and I look forward to doing it again next year! The organizers are super nice and super helpful, and the kids and parents are great. I made a lot of sales!


Mom got me this antique mini washboard to display the bottlecap magnets on. Since we were at a school, I edited out the magnets that had bottlecaps from alcoholic beverages (which I later found out would have been fine to have out, but I wanted to be safe!)


This little girl came running up to a group of her friends who were standing near my table. I saw her face painted with the nose and whiskers and said "Oh! You need some ears!" I had meant the kitty-ear hair clips, but she saw the leopard print hat instead. She tried it on and showed her dad, and she was too cute to refuse and he got her the hat. (and they were nice enough to let me take a picture!)

No comments: