Sunday, November 6, 2011

Customer Appreciation Photos: Andy the Traveling Nubbin!

One of the highlights from Mayday Underground was a previous customer showing me the following photos...

The customer and his wife had bought this Nubbin at a previous show and named him "Andy". They brought Andy with them to their trip to Paris, and took a series of pictures of him at famous Paris landmarks. The first being the Eiffel Tower!

Andy sitting on the Eiffel Tower.

Andy in front of the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.

Andy with "The Thinker".

I was so excited to see these, and am so glad they took time to show them to me! It really made my day! It reminds me of the picture of my monsters in front of the Las Vegas sign. I love to see how much fun people have with the work I make!

*If you have any cool photos of KiraArts work you've bought, feel free to email them to me (kira(at)kiraarts(dot)com) and I'll feature them in a Customer Appreciation Photo blog!

2 comments:

Francesca DeCaire said...

That is the best ever, You must have been so excited!

Susan Link said...

OMG that is so cool! Andy has become like a "Flat Stanley".. He is very well versed.... what a traveler