Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Treasury Tuesday: A Cozy November

I'm not a huge fan of November. I think it may be the most depressing month in the fall season. The time change makes it get dark earlier. The beautiful fall foliage has dropped to the ground and the trees are almost bare. It gets colder. It gets drearier.
BUT....November doesn't have to be all that bad! There are a lot of good things about it too!...like craft shows and our thoughts turning to the holidays and spending time with family!
I say "Make the best of it!"...so I made this treasury to turn our thoughts to staying cozy in November. It includes some members of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team I'm a part of, RNEST, as well as artists I've met at Mayday Underground. (And other artists are included just because I like their stuff!)


Be sure to check out some more Etsy Treasuries on the RNEST Blog's Treasury Tuesday!

No comments: