Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sneak Peek!: Ninja Nubbins!

I got a custom order request from a loyal customer for "Ninja Nubbins" for a Ninja/Karate themed birthday party for her daughter. She wanted 15 Ninja Nubbins in an assortment of colors to include in the goodie bags for the party. I made 2 of each in Karate Belt colors...white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, red...and one black ninja. I also made a large, multicolored Sweater Ninja that will be a gift for the birthday girl! (pictures will be coming soon!)

I liked the idea so much that I am making some black ninjas and pink ninjas to sell at Mayday Underground this weekend! I will be making a made-to-order listing in my Etsy shop next week!

2 comments:

Francesca DeCaire said...

I love your ninjas!I can't even tell you how much.

Tree Huggin Momma said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE! They are going to be a huge hit. All of the goodies for the goody bags came from ESTY! I love supporting American Business. And local is the best!