Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Years Together...

Arg! It's been a week since I've blogged! Well, life has been busy with getting the new house ready and packing and everything. And then I was going to write a blog post yesterday celebrating 3 years of marital bliss...and I got sick...



And I mean really ickily sick. I had a yucky feeling tummy for most of the day, and had no desire to eat anything. Just when I thought I had been getting better when CJ got home from work, it got worse...I found out I had a fever...and I threw up. Granted, my stomach felt better afterwards...but I so HATE throwing up! (I don't know how bulimics can stand doing it intentionally!) I haven't thrown up in over 3 years...why did it have to happen on my anniversary?! (well...at least it happened now instead of next weekend when I'll be in Kasey's wedding...that would have sucked!)


I was so disappointed that all our plans for going out to dinner and a movie for our anniversary were ruined, but CJ was wonderful through it all and reassured me that it was alright and that we could do it another day. He also took good care of me...coming home from work with ginger ale, saltines, and roses...going out to the store later and getting me popcicles and NyQuil...taking my glasses off when I'd fallen asleep with them on...feeling my forehead this morning (when I was still asleep) to see if I still had a fever (I didn't).

I really do have a wonderful husband. And I hope I never forget it. God really blessed both of us by bringing us together 3 years ago...

"In sickness and in health..."

No comments: