Friday, September 18, 2009

Wild Thing...I Think I Love You...

I made the Wild Thing Nubbin today! My inspiration for this Nubbin was because of the Terrible Yellow Eyes blog. This little guy was a challenge to make, let me tell you.

It was the black "mane" that was so difficult. Originally I was going to use some faux fur for his mane, but my black faux fur is in a box that is kind of buried under other boxes in my craft studio right now, so I decided to go with using black yarn. Let's just say that it wasn't easy, and I'm sure I could have done it more efficiently. But I think it turned out looking good.

Now it's on to Max. He should be a lot easier.

2 comments:

na na said...

LOVE IT

na na said...

will you be able to sell these on you etsy or is that like against copyright laws? cause if you can you should, it is so freakin awesome!