Friday, June 18, 2010

Custom Carved Logo Stamp from JackBear Stamps

I got my custom hand-carved stamp of my KiraArts logo from JackBear Stamps yesterday!

I think it turned out great! I'm ordering another one with a Nubbin design...

I'm so excited! JackBear (John) is on vacation this week, so it'll be a bit before I get it. My plan for using it is because I was inspired by the Swag Bag I got from MayDay Underground...
...and I want to make some similar bags with my nubbin design instead of the owl. (which John carved the stamp for as well!)
The cool thing is that John suggested making a trade instead of me just paying for the stamp. He picked out this blue & purple guy (because he liked how the monster looks like he has a beard!) and I traded it to him for the stamp. I actually had my hubby meet John at a Starbucks after work to make the trade (since CJ works in Rochester). I love the idea of bartering with fellow artists!

No comments: