Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Sweater Monsters...

Sorry for being slightly neglectful on the blog these past couple weeks. Things are busy busy busy (It comes with the summer, right?). I'm working at Primele in the mornings (9am-1pm). Plus, now that school is out, I'm watching our friend's 11-year-old daughter, Emily, during the day and they're staying with us for the summer. But, I have found time this week to make new monsters!

I've been working out of my sweater scrap basket this week...trying to use up a bunch of the scraps I have saved up before I start cutting into larger pieces of sweaters I have in my stash. The fun part about working from scraps is trying to arrange the scraps into a good monster...

Some monsters' back part isn't even made from the same sweater as the front part...



No comments: