Sunday, November 28, 2010

KiraArts Demographics According to Facebook

I was looking at the "Insights" from my KiraArts Facebook page and came across my demographics. I think they're pretty interesting. (You can click on the pic to enlarge it if it's too small)

Apparently I'm most popular with 24-34 year old women...which I suppose makes sense since I am a 24-34 year old woman...and I make stuff that I like! I often have a bit of a hard time parting with some of the creatures I make! I want to keep them for myself!

And I found out that I have fans in 5 other countries besides the US!...including India and Kuwait! Wow! Right now I only ship within the US, but I may have to consider doing international shipping at some point!

1 comment:

insurance quotes said...

Keep posting your good
blogs.