Thursday, December 1, 2011

RNEST Monthly Challenge: November (Movember/No-Shave-November)

This is my entry for the RNEST Monthly Team Challenge. The theme for this month was "Movember/No-Shave-November".

Movember is "an annual month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November. Charitable events are held to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues." (Etsy Merchandising Desk) "A related event, No Shave November, has participants not shaving at all for the month, for the same cause. Generally one is to shave on the night of October 31st to participate. Both men and women participate in the month-long event, with men abstaining from shaving their beards, and women their armpits or legs." (from Wikipedia)

I am actually in charge of the monthly challenge posts now. I took it over from another member who is going to be a new mommy. So I get to pick the theme and write up the post. But that doesn't mean I can't participate in the challenge! I got the theme from Etsy's Merchandising Desk post for November. The Merchandising Desk posts usually have a list of trending topics that we pick from for the challenges.

Please go to the RNEST Blog and vote for your favorite item! (it would be nice if you'd vote for me, but if mine isn't your favorite item, I won't guilt you in to voting for me!)

No comments: