Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'll Be Local in Lyndonville for the 4th!

Tomorrow is my big 4th of July Craft Show in Lyndonville, NY!
I can't get any more "local" than this!...since I live within walking distance, right down the street from the high school grounds where the show is held. (I will have to bring the truck to haul all my stuff though!)  ;)

Lyndonville may be a tiny little rural town, but EVERYONE in Orleans country comes for the 4th of July!

TOMORROW! Wednesday, July 4th, 11am-6pm
On the Lyndonville High School front grounds.  The school's address is 25 Housel Avenue, Lyndonville NY 14098 (if you need to use your GPS)...but the front grounds are on N Main Street (Rt 63).

 "Celebrate the 4th of July "American Style" in Lyndonville NY. Featuring the Annual Parade (at noon), Arts and Crafts (11am-6pm), the Lions Club chicken bbq (seatings at 1pm-3pm and 3pm-5pm), free concerts, Tractor pull (1pm-4pm), Bounce house (10am-4pm) and more! Spectacular fireworks at dusk (10pm)!"

This was the second most successful craft show I did last year (second only to Mayday Underground of course!), so I am looking forward to it again this year!  Hopefully it doesn't rain! (they are calling for rain...but I'm praying God holds it off until Thursday!)

No comments: