Monday, November 19, 2012

Prepping Nubbins...

This is a bit of an experiment with blogging from my phone (yay for technology!)  I have been getting ready for 3 craft shows that are in 3 consecutive weekends...so I've been busy building my inventory back up after my success at Mayday Underground earlier this month.   This Saturday (November 24th), from 10am to 5pm, I will be on Main Street in Medina NY for their "Christmas in Medina" Celebration. But, I am going to be visiting my in-laws in Ohio for Thanksgiving, so today is my last "sewing day" at home, and right now I am putting eyes on Nubbins and stuffing them (I will be working on the hand-stitching while I am at my in-laws). Tomorrow I will be focusing on packing up everything for the show, as well as packing for our trip.

No comments: