Friday, November 30, 2012

Craft Show: Allendale Columbia Holiday Market

This is where I'll be tomorrow!

"This event is free and open to the public and provides an opportunity for you to do all your holiday shopping in one place. With a combination of unique crafts and familiar products, this exciting event is sure to provide a fun shopping experience. In addition to a variety of vendors, we will also have a food stand on-site for your convenience!"


You can find details and a list of vendors on the Allendale Columbia School website
You can also RSVP to the Allendale Columbia Holiday Market Facebook Event and share it on your Facebook wall to tell your friends!

This is my last craft show in Rochester this year and my second-to-last show of 2012!
Come and visit me and my gimpy ankle! ;)

No comments: