Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blogging Resolution?

I know I've been a pretty bad blogger lately. Craft show season in November and December gets super busy and blogging falls through the cracks when I'm having to sew more to keep my inventory up.  Plus, I blame Instagram and Facebook...since I post most of my pictures there and it seems redundant to blog them, but I know not everyone uses Facebook or Instagram.  So my goal for myself is to at least post a "week-in-review" recap each week.  I'll try to add some captions for the pictures, but some times you just might get the pictures.



1. Luna getting used to the chair replacing the couch in her "looking trough the front window" spot after I rearranged the living room this week.
2. Luna relaxing on the couch before I rearranged
3. Luna at my in-laws' house in Cleveland, napping on my crochet blanket I'm working on.
4. Terra snuggled in my nest of colorful, thrifted "granny blankets"
5. A vintage Polaroid camera I got for 75 cents at the thrift store.  I don't have any film for it...I just got it because it looks cool.  It's just an objet d'art on my bookshelf.  Later my mom told me that if I wanted one, she has one just like it in her spare bedroom that she would have given me.  But the fact is that thrifter in me simply couldn't pass up the 75 cent deal.
6. A "selfie" I took after a shower to document how my hair curls naturally when it gets wet.  One of the few pictures I've posted of myself without any makeup on.   I have either finally grown out of having acne-prone skin, or it's my all-natural facial cleansing regimen.  I may do a blog post on that another time.
7. A picture of one side of the living room after I rearranged it.
8. My Minion peg doll from Sweet Whimsy Designs trying to blend in with the Nubbins.
9. Terra on the couch, getting used to the new living room furniture arrangement.

No comments: