Friday, January 10, 2014

Etsy Favorite Friday: Pup Purse, Jesus & Coffee Print, & Geeky Candles

It's been awhile since I've done an "Etsy Favorite Friday".  Here's a few of my recent favorites...


  • Teriyaki the Dachshund Dog Cute Vintage Inspired Brown Vinyl Coin Zipper Purse by Cuore ($28)
    I love this little purse simply because it looks like my Luna.  Someday, when I want to splurge on something for myself, I'm going to buy it.  It just makes me smile!
  • Jesus & Coffee Print by Evannicoledesigns ($15)
    I love this sentiment.  I want this print in my kitchen... just as a daily reminder that I need "a whole lot of Jesus" in addition to my morning coffee!
  • Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey -- Scented Soy Candle -- Doctor Who -- 8oz jar by Frostbeard ($15)
    The delightfully geeky names these people give their candle scents make me smile!  I actually just bought the Book Lovers' Scented Soy Tarts Wax Melts Four Pack, so I can smell the scents before I commit to getting a candle.   I wish there was a way you could smell things through the internet!  The four scents I ordered are "Butterbeer" ("butterscotch overtones with hints of crème brûlée and butter rum"), "Dumbledore's Office" ("cedarwood vanilla, fireplace and lemon"), "The Shire" ("Oakmoss, clover, aloe, with a hint of sweet cherry pipe tobacco"), and "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey" ("Driftwood, Black Currant Tea, and hint of Juniper")



No comments: