Monday, February 25, 2008

I heart CrankyPants!


Ahhhhh! I love these!

My friend Rachel sent me an email this morning with a link to CrankyPants Knit's flickr page, and saying "I could see you putting these on your babies in the future..."
And she is so right! These are soooo CUTE and I can definitely see myself putting this kind of thing on my baby (when I have one)! She has sock monkey ones too! The only thing is that the lady charges $70 for them on her site. But I suppose she has to. It must take a lot of work to knit just one pair.


I love a phrase she has on her Etsy site: "We specialize in hand made clothes and accessories for wee beasties who aren't afraid to invite monster in the closet to little midnight tea party."

I so wish I was a seasoned knitter so I could make these for myself! I suppose I could sew some out of recycled sweaters, and then applique` the monster face on...and put my own monster style on it. Hmmmm...

As for news on what I'm doing lately, I'm still plugging away at needle knitting (sorry no pictures right now...I'll post one later). It's not frusterating me as much this time around. I tend to pick things up well after I've not done it in awhile (it was the same when I busted out the pottery wheel again). I started what I thought was going to turn out to be a skinny scarf out of a bright verigated blue/green/yellow yarn, but I've decided to make it a strip in a baby blanket.
I have babies on the brain.
Arg...


No comments: