Friday, February 12, 2010

Kid Size Monster-Ear Hats

These hats were a hit with the kids at church on Sunday. I'm going to have to start making a lot more kid sized ones! (these two are the only kid size ones I have so far)


I'm still learning a lot about sizing these hats. Trial and error I guess. A big thank you to all my friends with kids who let me use their kids as sizing guinia pigs!

This blue one can fit an adult as well. (so either I have a small head or Matt has a big head!)

Emily's birthday was this week. I want to make her her own hat. She'd look so cute in a pink & brown one.

I also keep getting requests from Facebook friends for a green "Yoda" hat. I've been busy, and then sick this week, so I need to crawl out of my sickness-induced lethargy and MAKE stuff!

1 comment:

Susan Link said...

Where's the adult size ones?