Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Glass Photo

*It seems that Blogger is having issues today with uploading/showing pictures from its database, and I can't upload any photos...so today's pic comes to you from Facebook. *

I'm so glad to be able to take pictures with my digital camera again! I just took this picture today while I was waiting for the water to boil for my tea. I kind of wish I'd waited to enter this week's Photography Contest on Facebook (the theme is "Blue")...


... But you can only enter one photo per theme, and I already entered one of my first pictures of Terra that has my blue scarf in it...and it already has 9 votes...so I don't think I can just remove it and enter this picture.

Maybe they'll have a "glass" theme sometime where I can use this photo. Or a more specific "turquoise" color theme.

No comments: