Friday, March 19, 2010

More Modeling...

I met up with Ashley today for lunch, then we went to the town park to take some pictures. That girl does such a good job of making me look good!

The color in my hair has faded a lot from when I first got it done. It used to look a lot more purple in the sunlight. I still like it though.

On Facebook, Ashley commented that she thinks I look like a vampire because of my light skin. I made a comment back that said "You got me...I am secretly a Cullen. I have to wear special vampire anti-sparkle skin creme in order to go out into the sun without being found out!" LOL. Yeah...Twilight geek jokes. (No, I am NOT going out at midnight tonight to get the DVD of "New Moon"...rabid fangirls annoy me.)

Since we went to the park, I HAD to bring Luna! So Ashley snapped some pictures of her too. She took a lot of pictures, but these two (three if you count a duplicate of the one of me, but in sepia tone) are the only ones that made it to her Facebook group. I'm curious what the rest of them looked like.

No comments: