Friday, March 19, 2010

Presence on the Patio Spring 2010!

Presence on the Patio is BACK! And this time, my friend Rachel and I are in charge!

After the Presence on the Patio we had back in December, the owner of the Shirt Factory Cafe agreed that doing it seasonally was a great idea. He suggested we have it on one of the weekends that the life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine comes to the Medina Railroad Museum (an event known as "Day Out With Thomas", which I'm told draws THOUSANDS of people to Medina each year!). And Shirt Factory Cafe is right around the corner from the Railroad Museum! So we've scheduled the Spring 2010 edition of Presence on the Patio for Saturday, May 8th.

Rachel and I are still in the planning stages, and are trying to line up the vendors (obviously, KiraArts and the girls of Primele (Rachel & Tricia) are going to be there!), but planning is coming along! Hopefully we'll have a list of definite vendors by mid-April. For now, you can check out the Facebook event and fan page. I'm thinking about possibly starting a blog soon as well.

I'll be sure to keep you posted!

No comments: