Monday, March 29, 2010

Tea Time!

It's one of those days where I'm trying to catch up on housework that gets left undone on the weekend. But I decided to take a break to make myself some tea. I don't like regular standard black tea...I prefer herbal teas, particularly mint tea. I discovered this Rishi Sweet Mint tea at my friends' house a few months ago, and after tastiung it, had to go out and get some myself...

It's officially my favorite tea now! Before this discovery, the previous favorite was Stash brand Peppermint tea.
This is why it's such a great tea...there's more in it than just peppermint. And they're all herbs/spices that I love. I was particularly intrigued thast it has basil in it. I never thought of using basil in tea before.

Mmmmmm...Sweet Mint Tea! I want to make a batch of this in a large, lidded mason jar and keep it in the refrigerator for some sweet iced mint tea.

No comments: