Thursday, December 2, 2010

Keep Calm...

I was browsing Etsy the other day and came across this. I've seen a lot of different plays/spoofs on the popular "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster, but this has to be my favorite so far...


I love it! This exactly what I need to remember on those days before a craft show when I'm freaking out a little and feel like I don't have enough product made.
I'm not loving the green "Lime Soda" color the example is in, but they do offer different colors. I'd love to get it in the turquoise "Oceanic Waves" color they offer. Maybe after Christmas. I can't justify buying anything for myself at this time of year. But it IS a sentiment I need to remember. (especially since there's only 2 weeks left until Presence on the Patio!)

1 comment:

stock trading said...

I LOVE THE GREEN COLOR,YOUR POST IS FASCINATING TO READ.