Monday, February 21, 2011

Grandma's Vintage Calender

I'm visiting my Grandma in Rome, NY this week. I saw this beautiful vintage-looking calender at her house.

I thought it was a new calender, because the dates look correct. Plus it's that vintage style that's popular recently. So I asked Grandma where she got it...

She's had it since 1983! And she just happened to find it recently. It doesn't just look vintage...it really IS vintage! I guess the dates for 1983 are the same as 2011!
I told her I want the calender at the end of the year. I want to frame the prints.



2 comments:

Gemma said...

Oh I love it! I was born in 1983 and it was a Wednesday, same as my birthday this year, so it is right!
Gem
x

Unknown said...

love the vintage look. I feel like i would want to make crafts out of the images, but at the same time, wouldn't want to cut the calendar all up. (the eternal crafters dilemma)