Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Favorite Friday!: Little Goodall

One of my fellow RNEST members made an Etsy Treasury a few weeks ago called Mad About Saffron that I featured in the Treasury Tuesday post I do over at the RNEST Blog...and it included this adorable lion coat from a shop called Little Goodall...


I don't have kids, but if I did, you'd be sure I would want to get them one of these coats! They are just are TOO adorable! I love the little claws on the edge of the sleeve and everything!
I love how these coats are cute and playful, yet sophisticated. I would love to see one in person. It is a lucky child indeed who has one of these fun coats. I can see this being a good gift for a grandma to buy for their grandchild for Christmas. Grandmas like to buy practical gifts...but this item is practical and fun!


*image credits: LittleGoodall

No comments: