Friday, July 22, 2011

Etsy Favorite Friday!: John W. Golden

My favorite items for this week are from the popular Etsy seller John W. Golden. He is known for his ability to reproduce traditional styles and methods digitally. He actually has his Lunastrella series in Target stores.


He's most popular for his"By Order of the Management" posters. I think I first saw them on Ohdeedoh. My favorite one is the "No Monsters Allowed" one (ironically enough!). There's also posters/prints that serve as friendly reminders for kids, such as...Brush Your Teeth, Wash Your Hands, Share Your Toys, Be Kind, Eat Your Vegetables, Keep It Down, and more!


I also like his Dog & Cat Series as well as his Critter Series. The black and tan dachshund is my favorite...since it looks like Luna!


I've had the song "Fireflies" by Owl City stuck in my head lately, reinforced by seeing them outside in the country fields at night lately. So I kind of like this print too. I actually was inspired by it and made a whole firefly treasury last week.

No comments: