Friday, October 31, 2008

Best...Costumes...EVER!

Anyone know who these 3 kids are supposed to be? Need a hint?...


Mahna Mahna!

Doo doooo doo doo doo...

Easily the best Muppet Show sketch ever!

I found this via Craftzine. Click here for the whole story and the video on French Toast Girl's blog. (Warning: the song will be stuck in your head for DAYS!) She says the kids will have "the video loaded onto [an] iPod (which has speakers) and will provide a soundtrack - or an explanation as needed - when we go trick or treating. And instead of "Trick or treat" they can say "Mahna mahna."

So cool!!! I want to see a video of the kids in action. I bet it's hilariously cute! The woman who did this for her kids is so on my awesome list! It's something I wish I'd thought of!...and/or had 3 kids to do it with who love "Mahna Mahna" as much as I do!

No comments: