Sunday, October 12, 2008

RaNdOm SuRvEy

1.What was your favorite summertime activity as a kid? Playing outside with my brother
2.What was your first pet's name? My first dog's name was Ayuda (Spanish for "help"), my first cat's name was Tony (the tiger)
3.What model car did you learn to drive on? A 1994 Dodge Van & a 1995 Dodge Intrepid
4.What's your proudest moment as an adult? Getting married (many times in my youth I never thought it would happen!)
5.What are your top 3 hobbies? Painting, sewing monsters, scrapbooking
6.where do you call home? My apartment in Rochester, New York
7.where did you call home at age 11 (or any age)? A house in Mulvane, KS/a house in Red Creek, NY.
8.What word do you love to say? Yay!
9.where do you go to relax? My bed or couch
10.Who was your first kiss? My husband
11.Least favorite food? Baked Beans
12.Least favorite subject in school? Math

No comments: