Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More PhotoBooth Love

I was searching through my pictures for something specific (a picture of a friend of mine in her homemade formal dress made out of neckties) and finally came across my other photobooth pictures. Two of them are the classic "strip" format, but the third looks like a polaroid...which reminds me that I have another of the polaroid-looking ones somewhere. The far-right is me and my brother when we were kids. Next to that is me and my old friend Jessica. The last "Polaroid" one is of me, my brother, our friend Alan, and my high school friend Lacey (and for some reason, a small stuffed gorilla).

I am so tempted one of these days to sneak Luna (my dog) into one of the malls with a photobooth and take pictures!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

aww, thats super cute.

i miss lacey :(