Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Nubbins: Chocolate Bunny Nubbin

So, I know I've been neglecting to do some plush/nubbin updates lately. But, y'know, life gets in the way sometimes. Here are my completed Easter Nubbin prototypes. These particular little guys in the first picture below are now temporarily residing at Moonflower awaiting someone to purchase them and take them home.

The Chocolate Bunny Nubbin above was one of two prototypes I made for the Chocolate Bunny design...

I ultimately decided to make them with the felt ears and buck-teeth (the one on the right) but to make the ears a dark brown felt instead of the lighter brown. The bellies are done in the light brown, but are heart-shaped instead of square...



Keep your eyes peeled for them to be listed in my Etsy shop soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there. Happened over here looking for new tangle ideas- (my name for zentangles) Love your blog and all your craftiness!

Shannon Renee' said...

Love the chics and bunnies... they are absolutely adorable.