Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monster of the Day...Trilli

I realized I needed to give you some closeup shots of the new monsters I finished up at Friday's show. So for the next few days, I'm going to be doing a "Monster of the Day" post. First up...meet Trilli...

"Trilli wants to be a hairstylist when she grows up. But she just can't seem to pass beauty school. Every person's hair she dyes turns out green! Trilli doesn't know what the big deal is...everyone loves green hair right?"

I love the pink & green color combination! Not a typical color combo I would love...but for a monster, I think it works very well. It has a certain girly appeal. I think pink & green is the hip chick's pink & purple. And I gave her the same cornrow style hair as Zogra...so her hair is very play-able. I can see some 'tween girl absolutely loving her.

You can find her in my Etsy shop here.

No comments: