Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Cardmaking: Monster Cards!

Mom and I are on a cardmaking roll! She did most of the work yesterday (I just gave constructive criticism, moral support, and supply wrangling)...but today I have actually been cranking out my own cards!
Both Mom and I have a Cricut machine. She has the Cricut Expression and I have the smaller Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter (which Mom got me for Christmas). Yesterday, I didn't have any of my Cricut cartridges, and one of them, "Wild Card" is perfect for making cards. So I asked my lovely hubby last night if he could bring them today on his way in to the office, and he dropped them off when he dropped off Luna before he went to work. So today I got to use my favorite design from the Wild Card cartridge...the monster card!

I made Mother's Day cards to sell at the show on Saturday (since Sunday is Mother's Day).




I did some other cards as well..

I love that monster design!

No comments: